- 15000.00 - 100000.00 USD ($)
We are noted among one of the fastest growing organizations affianced in manufacturing and exporting Vacuum Pans of best quality. While manufacturing these pans, our professionals make sure to follow the established guidelines of the industry and utilize optimum quality steel procured from the authentic vendors of the market. Available in varied configurations, these Vacuum Pans are perfect in removing noxious gases and condensate to ensure consistent formation of sugar crystals.
- Increased evaporation rate due to fast boiling
- Single person operation
- High heating surface volume ratio
The syrup exiting from 600 Brix evaporation section is transformed into 900 Brix to 1000 Brix to form sugar crystals in the pan. These pans are utilized for three different types of massecuite named A, B and C. Ahoka offers two varieties of pans:
- Low Head Batch Type Vacuum Pan
- Continuous Vacuum Pan
Pans are utilized to achieve regular formation of crystals through ideal removal of noxious condensate and gases. Operation of the offered Pans is done on pneumatic and hydraulic discharge valves to guarantee minimal steam consumption and outstanding performance.
Syrup coming from the evaporators is transformed to crystal sugar at the stage of pan. Syrup is fed to the vacuum pan and again boiled to introduce a very fine quality seed. After the water gets evaporated, fresh syrup is added to get the deposits of sugar on the seed crystal. The entire process is continued until the size of the crystal deposit reaches about 1 sq mm. This resulting semi liquid mass of crystals and molasses is called massecuite.
As per the process needs, pans can be customized within the range of 20 mt to 120 mt in size, diameter of pans may lie between 2 m to 4.5 m and range of height from 4 m to 9 m.
The steel fabricated vacuum pans are vertical cylindrical constructions with stainless steel pipes fitted parallel to its length. Pressure withstanding capacity of these pans is measured before the final completion. Owing to the convenience of transportation, calendria is supplied together with the other body parts and site assembly.
Some advantages and key features of Vacuum Pans supplied by ASHOKA are as follows:-
- Boiling period of massecuite is lowered resulting in better pan capacity
- High volume ratio of heating surface
- Raised evaporation rate due to fast boiling
- Higher & quick circulation due to uniform grain size
- Steam consumption minimized up to 25% in comparability to a high head pan
- Homogeneous steam distribution in Calendria by providing annular space close to the tube plate
Pan hydraulic discharge valve are utilized to minimize the pan washing/ dropping time & instead increase the capacity of pan by 5 to 10%. Some key features are-
- Easy operation
- Less maintenance by deflecting gear mechanism.
- Save 10 minutes during pan dropping and achieve increase in pan capacity
- Single person operable
D62-67, EPIP, Site-V, Kasna, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India