- 250000.00 - 1000000.00 USD ($)
We are exporter and manufacturer of Sugar Plants mainly in countries Philippines, United States, Tanzania, Australia, Egypt, Argentina, Bolivia, Thailand, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Libya, Kenya, United Kingdom, Zambia etc. We are exporting Sugar Plants to fulfill our buyers requirement on regular basis .
Contact or email for best Sugar Plants at best rate .
Capitalizing on our extensive industry experience of more than 4 decades, we, ASHOKA MACHINE TOOLS CORPORATION, an ISO 9001 certified organization, are successfully meeting the requirements of our clients by manufacturing and exporting a wide assortment of Sugar Plants. Crushing of sugarcane to extract sugarcane juice, in order to make sugar and other similar products takes place in such plants. These are designed and fabricated under the stringent supervision of deft engineers from certified quality base materials and state-of-the-art technologies.
To meet the varied requirements of our clients, we offer these Sugar Plants in varied technical specifications and at highly moderate costs along with premium grade packaging. Before dispatch, the entire product range is checked for quality on varied parameters in order to ensure hassle free performance at the clients' end. Apart from advanced products, we can also provide our esteemed clients reliable designing, erection and commissioning services of such plants.
Relying on the technical expertise and profound knowledge, we offer these Sugar Plants at highly competitive prices. Highly acclaimed in the market, these plants require low maintenance and are highly power efficient. Designed using best grade materials and high end technology, these are set up for the production of finest quality sugar by crushing of sugarcane and extracting its juice. Due to their noiseless and smooth operation, our plants extensively find application in the sugar industry.
- Designed as per the ISO 9001 and other quality standards
- Developed from high grade raw materials and components
- Fabricated in different capacities as per clients' demands
- Known for user-friendly design
- Can be operated with ease by semi-skilled labors
- Technologically advanced and easy to install
- Appreciated for optimum and consistent performance
- Known for easy operation, smooth handling and maintenance
- Noiseless and vibration free operation consistently
- resistance to wear, rust corrosion and tough working conditions
- Reckoned for low power consumption, high productivity and long operational life
Sugarcane and sugar beet are used for sugar production. The procedure of sugar extraction from each of the base materials differs substantially. But, the juice is extracted from the sugar cane or beet in both the cases, and impurities are removed. The centrifuging process or crystallization remains same for both the base materials. Also, an appropriate process of clarification to suit the quality of raw material is adopted, such as double supplication / double carbonation / defecation.
Having complete know-how of the sugar industry, Ashoka has acquired a niche to cater all the processes and has well-matched process as well as capacity for many mills / plants, which have been effectively planned, designed and erected by it.
We at Ashoka provide one-stop-solution for modern as well as effective sugar plants, right from the idea to commissioning. First, we collect the detailed requirements from a prospect client for the project in terms of equipment selection, capacity and other required inputs. Subsequently, our specialists and experienced consultants work upon the gathered requirements. Followed by the detailed project report (DPR), pre-feasibility report (PFR) is generated to shape the project. Proper project and contract programming is prepared by using modern tools like computer aided software. Also, we undertake every project in a time-bound plan of action, which is thoroughly monitored by our project management team.
The complete project engineering is rendered through technical documents and effective design generating software such as Proengineer, AutoCAD and solid works. The engineering offered by Ashoka covers key plans, plant & site layouts, detailed equipment specifications, equipment & sectional general arrangements, data sheets, steam & power balances and electrification & piping. Also, it includes absolute civil designs & drawings for the civil works at site.
The company attempts sugar projects from little to medium scale capacities as specified underneath:
Open pan boiling sugar plants
From 100TCD to 500TCD
Vacuum & pressure boiler boiling plants
From 300TCD to 1500TCD
From 10TCD to 500TCD
Turbine based power houses (power cogeneration)
From 300TCD to 1500TCD
Types of Sugar Plant Equipment:
The multiple range of supply includes a variety of machinery such as below:
Complete Sugar Plants
Juice and Molasses Storage Tanks
Molasses Storage Tanks
Sugarcane Milling Tandems
Bagasse Handling and Transfer
We at Ashoka also undertake the expansion of capacity / modernization of existing plants. Also we supply sugar machinery and spares to numerous plants all over the nation. Our range covers:
- Complete Sugar Plants
- Sugarcane Milling Tandems
- Cane Cutters, Cane Unloading, Bagasse Handling and Transfer
- Juice and Molasses Storage Tanks
- Sugar Centrifugals
- Vacuum Pans, Juice Heaters and Evaporators
- Filter Presses
- Supplication Equipment and Carbonation
- Sugar Dryers, Crystallizers, Sugar Graders
In addition to all these aforementioned products we offer co-generation plants such as steam generating turbines, special purpose industrial boilers, water treatment plants etc. in different designs and capacities.
List Of Machines:
- Vertical Turning & Boring Machines
- Gear Hobbing Machines
- Horizontal Boring Machines
- Gear Grinding Machines
- Plate Bending Machines
- Miscellaneous Machines
- Testing Machines
- Welding & Cutting Equipment
Prominent Features Of Key Machinery
- Advanced system and safety interlock of boiler instrumentation
- Control for safe monitoring and operation, ensuring high efficiency
- Top supported units for free expansion at the bottom
- PLC, SCADA etc. Microprocessor based control systems
- Reliable fuel feeding, distributing system and controlling
- High steam quality
- Multi-fuel application
- Membrane wall construction furnace
- Easy access of parts
- Excellent controls for maintaining constant superheat temperature
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
D62-67, EPIP, Site-V, Kasna, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India