Price And Quantity
Ever since our establishment in 1970, we are actively involved in manufacturing and supplying excellent quality Pinion Gear. It involves the use of a small round gear called pinion and a large flat gear called rack. More the number of teeth in pinion gear more is the speed of rotation. We have a team of adroit professionals who guide and supervise workers at every stage of production to ensure that our products comply with international quality standards. This product is highly appreciated and demanded among our clients for numerous qualities like high tensile strength, corrosion resistant body, and long lasting service life.
We offer Pinion Gears in left as well as right handed features. Number of teeth in these gears can be customized as the industrial requirement. These are available in various types such as spur, helical, double helical and crown pinion.
- Durable and robust make
- Made from carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron and harden steel
- Teeth are available in both straight and spiral shape
- In these gears, both direction facility, i.e. Right hand and left hand are available
- The centre of gear is centre bore type
- Material used to manufacture these gears are cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, harden steel, bronze
- Paper Mills
- Cement Mills
- Sugar Mills
- Metal Processing Industry
Pinion Gear Specifications:
- Diameter: 100 mm to 600 mm
- Number of modules: 20 modules to 50 modules
- Module availability: 20 to 50 modules per gear
- Length of outer diameter: 100 mm to 600 mm
We are exports Pinion Gear to countries like Philippines, United States, Tanzania, Australia, Egypt, Argentina, Bolivia, Thailand, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Libya, Kenya, United Kingdom, Zambia, etc.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Months
D62-67, EPIP, Site-V, Kasna, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India